8/17/2009

5 Golden Rules to happy life !

If you were ever to experience the wonderful privilege to go on a date with El Wonderboy-de-Luxe :) , you should know that there are a couple of things which tremendously annoy me on a daily basis... Some of the dumbest / most annoying / stupid trends in daily modern life...

by Wonderboy :)

1. Foldable bikes...




I don't know why, but i just think they look STUPID ! :) !! Especially when operated by annoying environmentalist-planet-savers who feel the need to take them in the metro (just because "they can") and then block the passage in front of the doors with their "folded bikes"... Please make up your mind... or you go by bike... or you take the metro... but don't come taking up all this space with your foldable sh*t when we are already having difficulties finding a place to put our feet in the metro !

2. Men in White pants


It's the year two-thousand-fucking-nine, who still wears these ? (Unless you're gayer than a Barbara Streisand song...) Unless your fashionally challenged, white pants (ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE IN LINEN) are just dead-azz-wrong ! Let the 90's rest in peace !


2. Gay couples with dogs



I have absolutely nothing against gay couples... or dogs... or even gay dogs... but Gay couples with dogs just annoy the hell out of me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get it, you're in love, you're committed, you bought a dog together cuz you couldnt have babies, blahblahblah... *barf*
(Jack Russels score double annoyance-points !!)

4. Crocs

Anyone over 6 years old... LEAVE THE CROC ALONE !!!! Crocs are responsible for the most hideous fashion trend, since the cut-off jeans shorts !!! I Just can't imagine anyone in his right mind (or who is not blind) would find these attractive !!! I DO NOT care how comfortable they are... you look like a FOOL !!! *amen*...


5. People listening to Music on their cell-phone on public transport...

That sh*t just makes me want to take your head and bang it against the subway-window !!!
Why the hell you want to make me mad for ? Nothing more annoying than riding the bus after a long day at work and being forced to listen to some stupid-ass' mobile-music !
Especially since, most of the time, it is BAD music ! Nobody cares what you listen to goddamned, buy yourself some head-phones and leave us decent people in peace !!

See !? it ain't hard... Just follow these 5 simple rules...
and i'm sure we'll be the best of friends ! If you have any other annoyances, please feel free to comment :-)

:-p
Peace,

Wonderboy

3 comments:

  1. I must agree on the CROCS, ... they're just hideous! I had a very surrealistic experience lately when I wandered into a shop where they sell them... can you believe they cost about 70€ a pair? Of course I left the shop instantly :-)

    Problem with the dog though. I like Jack Russels and I like my BF! So if I wanna get the dog I have to dump my man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    :-)

    Maybe you could consider... euh... a german shepherd ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha my BF likes those small those tiny gay dogs with way too large ears and their eyes popping out? No way!

    Oh and by the way, I don't want the dog as a replacement for kinds. Even if it were like biologically possible I would never ever have kids. Imagine... crying kids, you have to burp them, they pee, shit vomit and whatnot. And then they get older, loose teeth (crying again), get into puberty (oh no), get their drivers licence (and crash your car)...

    It's basically like sacrificing 20 years years of your life (that you could put to better use) and investing thousands of euro's just so there is someone that can pay taxes one day to finance my legal pension? No no, I'm getting an investment fund instead!

    Peace out!

    ReplyDelete