8/19/2009

Cabo Verdean ASSSSSS !




Wowieee !
Kanye and Amber were spotted taking up some sun at Miami beach earlier this week....
Now ladies and gentlemen... this is some FIIIINE Cabo-Verdean ass for you ! (and yes, i gotta rep for my homeland ! :-p) ...

I'm not really feeling that thong though ! !! seems like she put it on sideways... or sumthin' !

Anywayyyyys... i have to say that "Kamber" is slowly beginning to grow on me ! I'm sure Kanye is pretty well aware of his nice marketing-tactics of boosting his image with this fly chick on his arm... cuz let's be honest... Kanye West is the most annoying, obnoxious person on da planet ! His endless rants, his CAPS ONLY POSTS ON HIS BLOG, his ego-bigger-than Aretha Franklin's chi-chi's, his boring-ass statements, his whining and complaining... urgh... he's such a beyotch !
:-/

But now with this chick on his arm, seems like he's less on my wonder-nerves getting lately...
I think she just gives him a bit more "like-ability"... and the fact of having a bish on his side that is way fly-er than him is probably toning down his ego a little as well !!! Go Kamber !!! Y'all can come and have tea at my place any time you want ! :-p

picture source : www.necolebitchie.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm working on getting a body like that so u can post it on your blogg;) n we can be the next hot couple hihii
    //Zee

    ReplyDelete