8/05/2009

Wonder-links !

Check out some of my favourite links !!!!

(actually, as this is the first Wonder-link entry, i'll just give you some of my all-time favourite links...)

Dlisted : www.dlisted.com - Michael K is my hero, my savior ! Funniest Celebrity blog on the web. His writing style just cracks me up everytime ! He loves dlist celebrities, elegant eyebrows, puppies and peen !!! that's my type of guy !

Necole Bitchie : www.necolebitchie.com - Necole Bitchie is the hottest Gossip Reporter from Atlanta. Nice Celebrity blog with "Black Entertainment News".

Youknowyoudeadazzwrong : http://youknowyoudeadazzwrong.blogspot.com - Durty Mo giving you the best of club-induced foolery !! Come and get your cousins please ! :) Some people seem to own no mirrors !!!

Crunk & Disorderly : www.crunktastical.net - Hosted by Fresh, the empress of Fuckery, Crunk & Disorderly is thé site you need to visit for some straight-up messed-up entertainment foolishness... Love Fresh and her funny-ass comments... even though i don't always get what she's saying !

Check them out !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment