8/19/2009

*speechless*


I don't even know where to start with this sh*t right here !

Ay Caramba ! ! ! ! White folks are just too creative for their own good sometimes !
what the h*ll is this !?!

I don't know what is most disturbing about this picture ?
1. that they actually OWN these kind of suits !? I mean like... can you buy this stuff at WalMart or sumthin ? :-o (y'all tell me, i live in Europe.. we normal over here...lol)

2. Why would anyone actually want to do this type a sh*t ????? (like, how does anyone - who is not a illusion-having drugaddict come up with this idea ?)

3. Why is that little girl pulling on her dad's penis !!! this is just soooo wrong ! That just screems incestuous hippie family to me !! (-> urgh, i hate that kind of folks...)

4. And couldn't dad at least "trim" that Amazionian bush-situation he's got going on under there, before posing for that horrible suit and feeling the need to share this foolishness with the world !?

You can be sure this little girls college-money is going straight to her therapists bank account later !!! Parenting-fail... or like DurtyMo would say... *i'm done*

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I just have one thing to add: I bed all the money in my pockets that that guys actual dick is way smaller than that of his suit!

    *I'm done too"

    ReplyDelete