8/08/2009

Wonder-music !


Letoya's new CD is out ! You can listen to a preview of all the tracks here.


I must admit I haven't listened to all tracks (yes... i have other Wonder-sh*t to do too ! lol)...
But the album sounds more than decent to me ! Her voice sounds good and the vibe remind me of some good old-school r&b like we used to listen to in the 90's !! The only thing i missed where some good club-bangers !!! (most of the album are slow-jams... perfect for da bedroom though !)
Anyways ! I have always liked Letoya, ever since she was in Destiny's Child (i always thought she was the prettiest of them all) and I had been rooting for her since she got kicked out by daddy Knowles !

Glad she's back with a second CD and hope she'll do weeeell !!! Good luck to her ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment